In honour of Valentines Day, I thought it timely to share with you the top 5 things that I absolutely LOVE about Real Estate, and about working as a Real Estate Sales Representative here in Thunder Bay;
- I get to meet so many awesome, and very interesting people! I love to hear their stories and learn about their lives, both past and present. It is truly amazing that every single person that we meet has a very interesting and unique story to share- a path that they have travelled that most of us would know nothing of.
- I love looking at houses! Who doesn’t walk down the street at night and dream about the families that live behind those windows, what those gorgeous character homes actually look like inside, new and creative design ideas, and all of those little unique characteristics that make each house a home. LOVE it, and I get to do it every day!
- I love making dreams come true:) Probably one of the best and most rewarding things about working in Real Estate- we are given a unique opportunity to connect clients with their dreams in the form of a home to call their very own. Honestly, it just doesn’t get much better than that!
- Every day is different. Very different, and very interesting. We’ll just leave it at that!
- Every day is an opportunity to do something better, make someone happier, and learn something new. The Real Estate Industry as a whole is constantly changing, and every day is a new opportunity for me to share a little bit about what I know about this industry with others.
What do you love most about your career path? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear! AND, Fellow Realtors- let me know what you love most about working in Real Estate!