- List Price: $150,000
- Neighborhood: Silver Islet
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Type: Bungalow
145 Silver Islet is JUST LISTED!
Breathtaking and Expansive views of Lake Superior can be yours to enjoy at this quaint seasonal waterfront cottage with 2 bedrooms, an open concept kitchen and living room area, bright and sunny front room lined with windows overlooking the lake, which is literally just a hop, skip and jump from your front door. Updated 4 piece bathroom with charming claw foot tub. Nicely sized side deck to sit on and enjoy the breeze from the Lake and the sound of the waves crashing on the beach.
Silver Islet is located at the tip of the Sibley Peninsula and at one time was a silver mining community. The tiny community is surrounded in history, and many of the cottages were originally home to the area’s miners.
Sleeping Giant Provincial Park neighbours Silver Islet and occupies most of the lower peninsula with 244 square kilometres of parkland with an abundance of lakes, picnic areas, hiking trails and campsites.
THIS AREA IS TRULY UNIQUE
PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST, SAILOR, WATER LOVER, PHOTOGRAPHER, RETIRED COUPLE OR YOUNG FAMILY
145 SILVER ISLET DETAILS;
- 740ft2 with 2 bedrooms
- one level design built high to take advantage of the gorgeous harbour views
- heating, lights and stove are propane
- water is pumped from the lake and held in a storage tank, and gravity fed to the camp
- holding tank for septic
- lot size is 39.83 by irregular
- property taxes are $525.05
- generator, water pump, solar panels (ideal for charging batteries) are included
- most of the cottages contents can stay